6.02.2010

amazing weekend straight ahead

So... I was actually pretty sure that this weekend was gonna die, and I would end up sitting home alone bored as hell, as I have done so often.
But then it all got saved last minute, and now I am thrilled!

Tomorrow Thursday I will start my day by going to a meeting with my social worker-thingy (not so funny -.-), but after that I will head for the shoe store to get my amazing pink babies :D
Then I will go home, get ready and then head for the big bad city Copenhagen to find my beloved Theo, and drag him to the infamous The Dreams concert. He is gonna meet, almost, all the amazing dreamers, and the amazing THE DREAMS - my wonderful guys. It's gonna be awesome!
After the show we're spending the night at Amalie's with Laura, whom I haven't seen for a year this Saturday, so I am dying to give her a great, and long, hug ...
Friday Theo and I will be going back to Copenhagen and having a waterballoon fight, so watch out ;)
After that we will be going to his place to watch Sakin Live, which I am really looking forward to, cause I haven't seen it in a reallyreallyreally loooong time, and I miss it - can't wait till I see his face as we watch it. Those dudes are seriously fucked up ...
After Sakin Live I will be going to Stine's place, and we are heading for the bar, and we are about to get piiiiiiissed - which I haven't been for God knows how long, so that is gonna be ...  let's say interesting ;)
Saturday I have no idea what I am gonna do, but I hope to team up with Theo again - I can be without him for too long can I? [insert blushing emoticon here]

And now I am gonna check on the auction for Theo's birthday present, and after that...   I don't know what I am gonna do after that? Now I just have to reply Jonas - if I feel like it *OLE*

No comments:

Post a Comment