6.16.2010

Ozzy Osbourne show

So...  yesterday my ticket arrived. My ticket to Heaven, almost..
My ticket for the Ozzy Osbourne concert in Herning on August 30th. I just can't wait!
I'll be going with my lovely friend, Mary, and we'll be meeting up with other people outside the venue. I think we're gonna queue up a few days before the show - to make sure we get awesome spots, because we didn't get tickets to the inner stage, which sucks. But we're gonna make the best of it, and have a great time anyway.
I've just been dying to see this man in concert ever since I was born. My dad has always been playing me Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne, so it runs in my blood to love him.
I CAN'T WAIT!!

THE PRINCE OF FUCKING DARKNESS!

1 comment:

  1. awww. || congratz honey! || i know how badly you wanted this, you truely deserves it. :]] <3

    ReplyDelete