9.08.2010

I popped my White Collar

So...  there was this competition on Facebook from USA Network.
Last night was the season summer finale on White Collar, so they had a picture-contest out. The contest was to take a picture of yourself in your White Collar outfit prepared for the finale.
And so I did - here's what I ended up with....



I didn't really know which one to go with, but I ended up with uploading the single-picture. Now I just hope that they like my entry, and they feel that I deserve the grand prize.
Which is: a grand White Collar poster with the whole crews signatures (yum for me!), a season 1 DVD box set and a White Collar t-shirt.

Cross your fingers for me, folks :D

And for the Fashion Whores:

Black fedora              - 199 kr. by H&M
White pinstripe shirt   - 300 kr. by Only
Pink and grey tops     -   79 kr. by H&M
handcuffs was a gift from two friends  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment